Sports is one of those areas where superstitions are prevalent. Players may wear their lucky socks or carry a special charm. Michelle Ryan who is the wife of New York Jet's coach Rex Ryan has several superstitions and rituals that she does in preparation for a New York Jets football game. And now as we are in the middle of the play-offs - the Jets against the Colts, the New York Post has listed them for us. Maybe all New York Jets fans should join her!
Superstitions and Rituals of Michelle Ryan and the Ryan Family
1. Michelle wears throwback old logo Jet jersey on game day.
2. She wears green on the days leading up to the games.
3. Family dines at Jose's Cantina Friday nights before games. She wears black pants and tennis shoes.
4. Family watches a movie Thursdays before games.
5. Son Payton wears a Darrelle Revis jersey and watches games with the same friends.
Let's see if the Jets are helped by all of the above....
If you want to learn more, try reading: Don't Step on the Foul Line: Sports Superstition