This just in from the publisher of a new Astrology Cookbook:
Did you know each astrological sign rules a different body part? Sabra Ricci, celebrity chef and astrologer, has selected eight super foods per sign to support the health of that particular part of the body. Lobster for Leos, Cookies for Capricorns: An Astrology Lover's Cookbook is full of advice for picking the best meal for the all those special signs in your life. The book contains more than 100 delicious recipes including:
· Aries - Kona Coffee Rubbed Flank Steaks with Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette
· Taurus - Wild Mushroom Risotto
· Gemini - Cantaloupe, Tomato & Basil Salad with Feta Cheese
· Cancer - Watercress with Beet Carpaccio & Sherry Vinaigrette
· Leo - Lobster Macaroni & Cheese
· Virgo - Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Maple Buttercream & Crystalized Ginger
· Libra - Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes with Caramelized Onions & Bacon
· Scorpio - Pancetta Wrapped Figs with Gorgonzola
· Sagittarius - Pasta Arrabiata with Shrimp, Rocket & Grana Padano
· Capricorn - Molasses Cookies
· Aquarius - Chopped Hearts of Palm with Blue Cheese Dressing & Bacon
· Pisces - Zesty Chile Cheese Cornbread
This book combines seasoned culinary expertise, twenty years of astrology study, more than ten years working for some of the biggest names in Hollywood, and the hottest new trends in food and entertainment to create a cookbook unlike any other. Readers, foodies, and astrology fans alike are presented with a unique, user-friendly tool for preparing meals—and an unparalleled perspective of melding two the fields. With recipes for appetizers, entrees, and desserts, and fantastic insight into what to cook based on her extensive expertise in astrology, this is more than a book that gets stashed in a cupboard. Sabra Ricci is the perfect guide to cooking by the stars.
And while you are at it, check out my (ahem) astrology sun sign book HerScopes which looks at the stars in a "wilde" woman way. I have been told that the book is her-larious errr ...hilarious. Get it in time for June!!