There's a huge buzz around the development of core strength. One reason is this: all of our movements are powered by the torso--the abs and back work together to support the spine when we sit, stand, bend over, pick things up, exercise and more. The torso is the center of strength, the origin of your body's movement. Developing core strength is beneficial in that it results in ...
- More functional workouts that translate into daily life activities
- Improved performance in sports
- Reduction in the risk of injury
- Better ability to function each day
- Interesting workouts that challenge you in new and different ways