10 Things His Handwriting Can Tell You About Him
Want to share this interesting and useful article on Graphology from Best Dating Sites, reprinted here with permission.
Handwriting analysis, also known as graphology, is a field of study which associates a person’s writing style with certain psychological profiles. Though it is not an exact science, there are often some revealing personality traits that lie within the written word. Let’s take a look at 10 things that you can learn about someone from their handwriting:
- Size Matters – Large, robustly written letters suggest a similarly big, outgoing personality. Smaller letters, on the other hand, indicate shyness; while an average size implies a more balanced personality.
- Open or Closed – The loops in his writing, as in the cursive letter ‘L’, indicate tension when closed; spontaneity when they are fully open.
- Slanted View – If his writing slants to the left, this could mean he’s more of a loner or a rebel; conversely, a right-slanting writing style says he is affable and more sociable. No slant tells you that he is all business and tends to be driven more by logic than by feelings.
- Under Pressure – The pressure applied to paper when writing is another indicator: light pressure translates to a highly sensitive, empathic individual. Heavy pressure means seriousness, commitment, and even being somewhat uptight if the writing demonstrates very heavy pressure.
- Above the Line – Upper zone letters – l, t, h, etc. – that are very tall show aspiration and imagination. Wide loops may imply a dreamer.
- Below the Line – Lower zone letters – g, y, p, etc. – tell us things as well. A tight loop could be a sign of impatience; varied loops and pressure might be harbingers of an unsettled personality.
- Spacing – When letters are spaced widely, you are most likely dealing with someone who needs their space, whereas tighter spacing suggests intimacy and a willingness to be close.
- Left Margins – The spacing between the edges of the page and the text is just as revealing as the handwriting style. A wide left margin says “I’m open”, while a narrow one tells you to back off.
- Right Margin – If the handwriting stops well before the end of the page line (wide right margin), the person is apprehensive. A narrow right margin implies impatience.
- And If He Doesn’t Write – He’s just not that into you.
You can learn a lot about your main man’s personality by evaluating his writing style. So if his personality is in question, just take a look at the way that he writes, you may learn quite a bit more about him or verify traits you already suspected.