October 25, 2014
Become a Spiritual Psychic in 28 Days
From Become a Spiritual Psychic in 28 Days On-Line Course
by Sara Wiseman
The following is an excerpt from the "Become a Spiritual Psychic in 28 Days" on-line course. If you would like to enroll in the course, click here.
What if there was a secret “on” switch you could flip in your brain — and whenever you turned that switch “on,” you’d access a direct connection to the Universe? That’s right—you’d dial up a back-and-forth, two-way communication between you and the Divine. You’d instantly link to One/All or whatever name you give the ineffable, infinite energies of the Universe. And not just in an amorphous way — but in a specific, practical way that gives you all the information you need to live your best life?
The truth is, you can.
Simply by switching yourself “on” through psychic and spiritual practices, you can access intuitive information that is crystal-clear and easy to understand. That means guidance you can see, hear and interpret as easily as any everyday “earth” communication. No crystal balls, turbans or Ph.D.s in metaphysics required!
As you might imagine, this kind of hotline into Source can come in pretty handy when you’ve got important questions on your mind, such as:
- Am I doing my life’s work? If not, how can I start?
- Am I with my soul mate? If not, how can I find this person?
- Am I moving in flow? If not, how can I get unstuck?
- Am I on the right path? If not, what’s my next step?
- How can I heal from past hurts, pain, anger or illness?
- How can I learn my soul lessons?
- How can I open my earth heart?
And so on.
Direct connection with God/All/One/Source is not difficult, tricky or available only to a certain few. It’s so simple that anyone can do it.
Finally, what’s most important to know as you begin is this: intuitive development and spiritual awakening are so intertwined, they may as well be one and the same.
In other words, if you travel down the path of intuitive development long enough, you’ll become a conscious spiritual being.
Conversely, if you travel down the path of spiritual practice long enough, you’ll become a conscious intuitive being.
They are both the same path, under different guises. The path always leads to conscious awakening, and the Divine.
Opening Your "Windows"
Using clairaudience, or the art of psychic hearing, to receive messaging from the Universe is as simple as opening your “windows.” Here’s a partial explanation from The 33 Lessons, the spiritual teachings I received in my book Writing the Divine:
“...This is one way we reach you. We find a place where there is a window or an opening through some person or community, and we open our window so there is connection between both. We are not able to connect with you when your window is not open. We ask that you please open all your windows! We have much to tell you!...”
You can open “windows” in your mind’s eye (clairvoyance), in your body (clairsentience), and in your mind’s ear (clairaudience), or using other techniques of intuitive development.
None of the intuitive abilities are “better” than another. You may naturally have stronger abilities in one area, just as simply as you may be better at languages and writing, than say, at math and science.
From what I’ve found in my intuitive training practice, most people are naturally clairsentient; in other words, they have deep knowing or deep sensing of intuitive information in their bodies. For most people, this is the first intuitive ability to emerge; they “just know”.
Because this particular aspect is so common, must of you are using this easily and clearly in your daily life: you’re trusting your “gut” or following your “vibe” There isn’t’ much more to explain here, until you get into areas such as Divine healing or energy work, which we’ll cover in future courses. So for now—keep doing what you’re doing!
The next skill that shows up most commonly is clairaudience—the art of psychic hearing. This is what we’ll learn today. This ability shows up especially frequently in people who are good with languages, writers, readers, communicators and so forth. People who think in words and use words easily are most often clairaudient.
But that still, small voice?
That voice in your head that you hear as if it were your own thoughts — but it’s most definitely not coming from you? That’s clairaudience.
As a rule of thumb, clairaudience is:
- A voice that you might think of as your higher self.
- A voice you might think of as your deeper self, or subconscious.
- The voice of God/Universe/All/One.
- The voice of guides, angels, entities.
- A voice you might call collective soul.
- A Sacred Source of Guidance
I most frequently receive clairaudiently from specific spirit guides and other entities; however, I sometimes just hear the still small voice — I don’t know where it comes from. To me, it’s not important how we understand clairaudience arrives. What’s important is that this information, created from some aspect of the Divine cosmos, whether higher self, guide, God him or herself ... whatever your belief system is most comfortable with… is information that arrives to us.
It is simple to receive.
It is entirely, completely accurate.
You can use it, you can trust it and you can count on it.
The Divine has made it so easy for us to receive guidance, information, comfort and help in every moment of our day! All that’s required is that we choose to connect—that we pick up our personal intuitive/spiritual smart phone, dial in the Universe, and ask to receive.
Once you know what receiving looks, sounds and feels like, your life will become illuminated. And from the first moment you experience this luminous, sacred, amazing connection, you will become transformed.
Step-by-Step Guide to Clairaudience
Making a direct connection with the Divine and receiving clear, specific information clairaudiently is easy. Here, a simple nine-step process that will take you through it. If you are working in a group, take turns having one person act as leader to guide you in. If you are working by yourself, simply read the instructions a few times, before you begin. When in doubt, or if you can’t remember the instructions, simply do what feels right. There is no wrong way.
1. Find a quiet space where you won’t be disturbed, and enter a state of light trance—similar to what you'd experience in prayer or meditation. The easiest way to do this is simply to breathe: in through the nose, out through the mouth. In through the nose, out through the mouth. Breathe like this a few times ... you’ll be in trance before you know it.
2. Once in trance, open your “window.” to the Divine. To do this, simply ask to receive. For example, you might tell yourself in your mind “ I’m in trance, and I’m here to receive from the Divine.”
3. In your mind, ask a question that you would like the Divine to answer.
4. Wait for the answer to arrive. Remember, you’re most likely to receive information via intuition—i.e. images in your mind's eye (clairvoyance), spirit guides or angels (clairvoyance and/or clairaudience), words in your mind's ear (clairaudience) or feeling and emotion (clairsentience). Usually, you’ll receive an answer while you’re still in trance; sometimes, it will come later.
5. When you are receiving clairaudiently, look for information such as:
- A still, small voice
- A message that seems to come into your ear
- A word flashing through your mind
- A sense of being given information in language, even if you can’t understand the language
- The voice of a guide or angel, telling you something.
- A song or music in your head.
You may also receive clairaudiently in actual words and sounds that you hear after this Exercise, such as:
- Music, such as hearing a meaningful song
- A message on TV or radio that had specific meaning for you
- An email or other message
- A sign, such as a billboard, street sign or other written aspect
6. Remember that psychic information is subtle, and often symbolic. For example, if you ask about whether a relationship is healthy, and you view the word lemon, or hear it spoken in your mind's ear — you'll understand this relationship “is a lemon" — in other words, it’s sour, not good for you.
Once you’re done receiving information (take as little or as much time as you need) simply say “thank you’ and come out of trance. You may feel blissed out, floaty, emotional — having a direct connection with the Divine is big stuff!
7. You'll receive Divine information as clues or "strands" — in other words you won’t get all the pieces of the puzzle all at once. Come back later, and ask for more!
8. Follow the guidance you receive! The more you can trust and act on Divine guidance, the more you will live in a state of flow with the energies of the Universe.
9. Each time you experience direct connection with the Divine, you are transformed — your heart opens, your body is healed, and you are filled with the bliss, love and comfort that comes only from Source.
Each time you finish a session, remember to call your energy or your aura back into your body. Your spirit or consciousness has quite literally been roaming around in the ethers of time and space, and now it’s time to head back into earth life. To do this, get grounded: simply ask your aura to come back in, and sense as energy starts to rush back to your body.
To complete your grounding, go something earthy: eat lunch, get a coffee, garden, take a bath, go for a run, play with your dog, whatever works for you and reminds you to be fully present in this body, on this earth, in this lifetime.
For more information visit:
> Become a Spiritual Psychic in 28 Days On-Line Course
DailyOM Course Spotlight
Make Yourself a Money Magnet
by Ellen Whitehurst
Make Yourself a Money Magnet is dedicated to bringing both the promise and the presence of real and lasting wealth, prosperity and abundance in your life. In this report, international inspirational expert Ellen Whitehurst transcends and transforms the meaning of wealth, abundance and, yes, true and lasting prosperity, from an idea or an intention into a real experience by sharing with you the ancient secrets and modern shortcuts, the tips and techniques that she has been privileged to have been privy to over the last 25 empowered intuitives representing almost every tradition and culture and every walk of life. Ellen culls from these time-tested traditions and then takes you by the hand and walks you down the path to your own personal and powerful true and lasting state of prosperity. She shares ways in which you become a magnet and attractor for abundance, money, prosperity and, of course, wealth. You can attract the financial security and the comfort that you dream about ! and get solvent and secure all in just 27 days!
> Get the first lesson now
Top 10 DailyOM Courses:
1. 60 Meditations for Greater Happiness
2. Bring on Miracles with the Archangels
3. Become a Spiritual Psychic in 28 Days
4. Make Yourself a Money Magnet
5. How to Create Happiness
6. Heal Yourself with Writing
7. Master the Path of the Peaceful Warrior
8. Find Your Soul Purpose through the Akashics
9. Meditate for the Abundance You Want
10. 14 Day Yoga Fat Burner
New Courses | All Courses