What is Past Life Regression?
There are some who believe in reincarnation and past lives. I have to admit that I am not totally convinced but also not willing to dismiss the concept. I have been taught that there is a way to discern past lives from one's birth horoscope but unless it can be proven out, I am not sure of its accuracy.
Past Life regression appears to help to address any doubts by putting subjects under a light hypnosis. I have read about cases where, under this therapy, suddenly subjects speak a foreign language that they did not know before. A past life revealed? Maybe.
A useful website that can guide you into this, offers this introduction:
Past Life Regression is a gentle form of hypnotherapy which takes an individual back through time to their previous lives or incarnations by accessing memories and experiences that are normally hidden in their subconscious mind. Life today is so busy and so ‘noisy’ that these memories are usually concealed beneath the noise of everyday thoughts. A PLR session guides you out of the noise and into a deeply quiet and peaceful state where it’s far easier to locate the memories held in your subconscious mind.
Past Life Regression can help you to:
- Reconnect with past life experiences.
- Help you understand why you feel a deep connection with certain places.
- Explore your past life and current Soulmate experiences.
- Identify physical ailments you have, which may be remnants of past life experiences.
- Explore unresolved emotions which have carried through into this lifetime, creating fears or beliefs which you have been unable to explain.
- Acknowledge and embrace the key lessons learned through those lives.
I’ve included a 20 minute Relaxation Hypnotherapy recording for you, so you can gain a sense of what a Past Life Regression session would feel like with me. This recording isn’t Past Life Regression, instead, I guide you through a gentle and peaceful journey to help you still your mind, relax and reconnect with yourself again.
You are most welcome to listen as often as you wish. It’s free, and no email address is required. Feel free to share it with anyone you feel would benefit from some gentle time-out to relax and reconnect with themselves too.