Let me count the ways..............
- Seal cannot keep his hands off Heidi Klum. She's preggers again!?!?!
- Neil Patrick Harris was the best host ever! Who else could have rhymed boob tube with Tony Shaloub?
- It only took four minutes for the Kanye West jokes to start.
- Kristin Chenowith sucked helium before her acceptance speech. Kristin Chenowith Acceptance Speech And I love that she shamelessly asked for a job.
- Jimmy Fallon. LOL. Jimmy Fallon Ready to Party
- YAY Duckie! I will never forget your Otis performance in Pretty in Pink. Duckie's Otis Impression Jon Cryer Acceptance Speech
- Sarah Silverman's mustache.
- Leighton Meister's terry cloth gown.
- All the great lines: Tina Fey thanking NBC for keeping "30 Rock" on the air despite being "so much more expensive than a talk show." . . . Presenter Julia Louis-Dreyfus: "I'm honored to be presenting on the last official year of network broadcast television." . . . Ken Howard (Supporting actor in a Movie/Miniseries) said, he'll "try to keep his speech brief so he won't be interrupted by a congressman or rapper."
- NPH's silly credits (for Rob Lowe: You know him as Charles Elderberry from the ABC After School Special) and Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog Dr Horrible on the Emmys
One question- why was everyone breathing so heavy? Did all the winners have to run down to accept from the very last row, or were the Emmys secretly held in Vail, CO so Kanye couldn't find it?